- Luke 1:37- For with God nothing will be impossible. Shout Hallelu-jah! Do you know what it means when nothing is impossible? I don’t think you do cause if you did, you wouldn’t be doubting. Like He can do every thing, every single thing. Chapter 17 and verse 2 says, but He said, “The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.” He has said it all, like dassit! All you have to do is just put all your trust in God without an iota of doubt and like He said, whatever you ask in His name, believing, He will do it cause EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE WITH GOD!
- Now people have different approaches to what God does in their lives. Examples? Definitely. Never chapter 4, after Jesus had healed Peter’s mother-in-law, she arose immediately and served them. Now in chapter 8, after Jesus had casted legion out of a possessed man, the people asked Him to depart from them instead of glorifying God. Quite confusing. Now when something great happens in your life, do you thank God, serve Him with all your heart or run away because of fear or misunderstanding?
- 4:16- So He Himself often withdrew into the wilderness and prayed. Here, Jesus is teaching us that sometimes, often actually, we should pray in solitude. Go to a quiet place, withdrawn from people and cry out to Your Father. He will answer you and bless you.
- 9:17- So they all ate and were filled, and twelve baskets of the leftover fragments were taken up by them. One thing came to mind when I read this, “my cup runneth over”. May your cup runneth over in Jesus name. Look, our God is so awesome, His blessings so sufficient. Mighty and marvelous are His ways! When my God blesses, He blesses well beyond our expectations. I don’t know if you get where I’m driving at but there were 12 baskets full of leftover from 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish😢😢 isn’t God just too amazing? He will bless you till you’re filled and there will still be extra!!! I can’t fathom this awesomeness.
- 9:23- If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me. To serve God, you have to be consistent. Challenges will come daily but these are crosses you have to bear with faith. God wouldn’t give us what we can’t handle, so whatever this cross is , we pray God to help us bear in Jesus name.
- Also, when asking God for something, be persistent and humble just like the Gentile woman who asked Jesus to heal her daughter. He said in chapter 11 verse 8, I say to you, though he will not rise and give to him because he is his friend, yet because of his persistence he will rise and give him as many as he needs. I think that says it all.
- Sometimes, we tend to go astray. Become lost sheep. But remember, God is a merciful and loving Father. Repent and He will truly forgive. Come back to Him and He will accept you. Chapter 22:32- But I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail; and when you have returned to Me, strengthen your brethren.” Note, He didn’t say if, He said when. If you know what you truly stand for, if you know who you truly are, no matter the circumstance, you must find your way back to your Father and when you do, strengthen others. Preach the Word of the Kingdom. Be a blessing to others and like always, you will have your reward.
Remain blessed 😊❤❤